UTAH LEGISLATIVE WATCH
THE GENERAL LEGISLATIVE SESSION for the STATE of UTAH has just begun. The session runs from the fourth Monday in January (1/25/2016) and runs 45 days [not including President’s Day] (2/15/2016). It adjourns Sine Die on the second Thursday in March (3/10/2016).
The TICKER to the left provides current information on the status of bills under consideration in the state legislature which include content related to PUBLIC EDUCATION statute (UCA §53A). Updates are provided every 15 minutes via an RSS feed directly linked to the information provided on Utah’s Official Legislative Website.
You may receive alerts each time the status changes on a bill.* (Example Page Link)
* To receive status updates on a bill, follow these simple steps…
- Locate the desired bill on the website le.utah.gov
- On the bill’s main page, locate the tab at the top titled “STATUS“
- Click on the STATUS link and go to the bottom of the page
- Locate the field at the bottom of the page and fill in your EMAIL address
- Make sure to select the options available to receive the information about the bill you wish to receive
- When you are finished, select the SUBSCRIBE button
You should receive an alert/update each time the status of the bill changes.